- RAD $550,000 | DAP $126.27
- Room size 14.5-23m2 (excluding ensuite)
- Located in all wings
Deluxe Suite Features
Deluxe Suite Rooms
Single Room + Private Ensuite
Maximum price for room
The maximum price that you can be charged for this room is a refundable deposit of $550,000.00 or daily payments of $126.27 or a combination of both. Explanation of payment options.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Example of a combination payment for room
For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $275,000.00 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $63.14.
All rooms have built in wardrobes (2) ensuites, wall heating, curtains. All rooms have quality wood grain look vinyl. 30cm TV mounted on wall.
Each room is routinely maintained and cleaned daily.
Hairdresser visits 2-3 weekly.
Room size (for example, square metres) excluding ensuite
14.5-23m2 (excluding ensuite)
At Whittlesea Lodge we have Opal, Pearl, Emerald and Sapphire Lounges. The Opal and Pearl lounges have chandeliers, recessed ceilings, whilst all lounges have air conditioning, large TV on walls with Foxtel. Opal Lounge has a built in log gas fire and Pearl & Sapphire lounges have the AFL package during footy season. Large spacious white hallways with handrails and carpet throughout hallways and lounges. We also have a private dining room, theatre room and another sitting room with small kitchenette between 2 court yards. There are also 2 dining rooms and another 3 dining areas. There is access to 5 courtyards, 1 with sail shading and one with a gazebo and BBQ.
Additional care or services included in the room price
For residents with assessed needs:
- Physiotherapy – with tailored pain management
- Lifestyle program tailored to individual preferences and needs
- Meetings held monthly with residents to plan following months activities
Optional additional care or services not included in the room price, charged at extra cost
- Newspapers delivered daily, account paid by resident or family.
- Hairdresser visits are paid by resident or added to account. Visits 3 weekly.
- Regular outings and trips to local shopping center as Whittlesea Lodge owns its own bus (Resident requires own spending money).
- Phone – $20 month including calls. Phones on request.
Is this room offered on an extra service basis?