- Bronze Suite Rooms 1,3,12,26,35,37
- RAD $550,000 | DAP $83.48
- Room size 24-30 m2
Blue Suite Features
Bronze Suite Rooms 1,3,12,26,35,37
Double Room + Private Ensuite
Maximum price for room
The maximum price that you can be charged for this room is a refundable deposit of $550,000.00 or daily payments of $83.48 or a combination of both. Explanation of payment options.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Example of a combination payment for room
For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $275,000.00 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $41.74.
These rooms are built as a double room but can be used as a single room with the higher RAD.
All rooms have recently been renovated with new wardrobes (2) new ensuites, new flooring to bedroom, new wall heating, bedroom repainted, new curtains. All rooms have quality wood grain look vinyl. 30cm TV mounted on wall.
Each room is routinely maintained and cleaned daily.
Room size (for example, square metres) excluding ensuite
Rooms 1,12,26 & 37 are 30m2 Rooms 3 & 35 are 24m2
There are 3 lounges and dining rooms, they are called Opal, Pearl and Ruby. Ruby and Pearl lounges have foxtel and for the footy fans they have they AFL package during the footy season. There are 4 courtyards, one with a BBQ area under cover. We also have a Private dining room, a Theatre room and another sitting area between 2 court yards
Additional care or services included in the room price
For residents with assessed needs:
- Physiotherapy – with tailored pain management
- Lifestyle program tailored to individual preferences and needs
- Meetings held monthly with residents to plan following months activities
Optional additional care or services not included in the room price, charged at extra cost
- Newspapers delivered daily, account paid by resident or family.
- Hairdresser visits are paid by resident or added to account. Visits 3 weekly.
- Regular outings and trips to local shopping center as Whittlesea Lodge owns its own bus (Resident requires own spending money).
- In room telephone at cost from Telstra (See reception for schedule for call costs). Phones on request.
Is this room offered on an extra service basis?