- Blue Suite Rooms 15-24
- RAD $430,000 | DAP $65.27
- Room size 18-22m2
Blue Suite Features
Blue Suite 15-24.
Single Room + Private Ensuite.
Maximum price for room
The maximum price that you can be charged for this room is a refundable deposit of $430,000.00 or daily payments of $65.27 or a combination of both. Explanation of payment options.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a refundable deposit, a daily payment, or a combination of both. A refundable deposit is paid as a lump sum amount. A daily payment accrues daily and is paid periodically, for example monthly. A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Example of a combination payment for room
For this room a resident could pay, for example, 50% of the price by a refundable deposit of $215,000.00 and 50% of the price by daily payments of $32.64.
Rooms originally built in 2003. They have recently been renovated with new built in wardrobe, new bathroom cabinets, new flooring to bedroom, new wall heating, new bathroom and bedroom doors, bedroom repainted. All rooms are large rooms with large ensuites, carpet replaced with high quality wood grain look vinyl. 30cm TV mounted on wall, new curtains.
Each room is routinely maintained and cleaned daily.
Room size (for example, square metres) excluding ensuite
Dining room for 22 people. New Lounge room and access to newly built courtyards. Close to nurses station.
Special accommodation or design features of the room or home
Rooms originally built for couples but now are large single rooms which are able to have a sitting area and bedroom in one.
Additional care or services included in the room price
For residents with assessed needs:
- Physiotherapy – with tailored pain management
- Lifestyle program tailored to individual preferences and needs
- Meetings held monthly with residents to plan following months activities
Optional additional care or services not included in the room price, charged at extra cost
- Newspapers delivered daily, account paid by resident or family.
- Hairdresser visits are paid by resident or added to account.
- Regular outings and trips to local shopping center as Whittlesea Lodge owns its own bus (Resident requires own spending money)
Is this room offered on an extra service basis?